Aroma Diffusers South Africa
Crystal Aire Executive Purifier & Ionizer
• Cream of the crop Air Purifier
• 4 colourful LED lights making it a visual delight
• Built in ionizer
• LED display touch panel
• UV lights help in eliminating bacteria
• The water in the purifier acts as a filter for airborne particles smaller than 0.1um in diameter
- Material: ABS
- Capacity: 30
- Power: 6
- Weight: 860g
- Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 22 (cm)
What does the built-in ionizer do?
We are surrounded by positive ions which are given off by things like car fumes. They are not generally good for us. The built in ionizer converts these positive ions into negative ions. Negative ions are said to make us feel more relaxed and improve sleep. Negative ions are found near waterfalls or large bodies of water.
All Crystal Aire Purifiers:
• Assist in the elimination of bacteria, pet and tobacco odours
• Assist in removing contaminants from the air
• Revitalisation of the air
• Prevents mould and fungi growth
• Removal of pollen and dust from the airWhat can I use in the Crystal Aire?
Please only use Crystal Aire Concentrates otherwise the mechanics of the purifier will get damaged. Only wash the bowl out with water – please don't use any detergents.
to see a list of our concentrates.
What exactly is the purpose of the concentrate?
The use of concentrates produces a pleasant odour and they improve the quality of the air by killing off disease-causing bacteria due to the anti-fungal/antibacterial properties. The concentrate is 100% natural and therefore non-allergic and non-toxic.
How often should one change the water of the Crystal Aire?
Frequency depends on usage. If the purifier runs every day for long periods of time it is recommended to change the water every third day. If usage is less frequent, then water can be changed less often. A good indication is the appearance or quality of the water in the bowl. If the water is murky or cloudy it should be changed. Change the water of the machine at least once a week for optimal performance.
How much water must one put in the Crystal Aire?
Please fill the bowl with cold tap water up to the line indicated on the bowl – use purified water if possible. Please do not fill the bowl right to the top.